Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Thanks Steve

Today Steve Burton confirmed that he is leaving General Hospital after playing Jason Morgan on and off for 21 years. I am not surprised by this news as significant changes have taken place the past few years. Mainly the economy - which has been affecting just about everything. I haven't been watching the past few years due to college except during the James Franco story arcs. I began to suspect something as Steve announces new business opportunities in fitness and health drinks. Plus relocating his family to Nashville.

Anyway thank you Steve Burton for making my days the past 11 years since I started watching General Hospital. Wow that's just old to me. I never thought I'd get into soap operas but I guess I learned that I don't want any of that drama in my life. LOL.

No comments: